I’ve been getting a lot of people leaving comments here on the site that contain mailing addresses. I don’t send out the free samples/coupons personally……. You must click the link I provide in the post to request the freebie or coupon.
All comments with personal info will be deleted for your safety :)
FREE SAMPLE SIGN-UP TIPS
- Make sure the sample is available in your State/Country by reading all terms by the manufacturer.
- NEVER give out financial information. Most free sample offers require your name, mailing address, email and phone number.
- When signing up for free sample or products, be sure to uncheck where they offer to send you information, this is unless of course you want the information, this will cut down on unwanted emails.
- Sign up for a free email address from hotmail, gmail, or yahoo to use when signing up to cut down on email offers or spam.
- Don’t give your real phone number unless you trust that it is a reputable company.
- Set up and use Google’s AutoFill Application (already installed on the toolbar) for a quicker way to fill in forms. Most browsers have this option, look under “tools” for directions.
P.S. If you have questions, feel free to use the contact form on the left and I will get back to you.